The Graham Foundation directs its resources – including grants – to the following areas:
- Arts, Culture and Inspiring Spaces Supporting a vibrant and accessible arts and recreation culture for all
- Livable Communities Strengthening local communities and providing access to affordable housing; reliable and efficient transportation; affordable, healthy food; and other quality-of-life essentials
- Strong Starts Giving young children the critical support they need for a strong start in life
- Pathways to Economic Success Empowering people to achieve and sustain long-term economic independence
- Community Capacity and Leadership Fostering leadership and building local capacity to solve problems and improve communities
Please contact us to discuss whether your organization or program aligns with our goals.
531 S. Main St., Suite ML-7, Greenville, SC 29609 ◊ 864-233-3688