How We Can Help
- Lend expertise (informally and formally)
- Convene, connect, and facilitate
- Support efforts that help us better understand community issues and opportunities
- Share data and lessons learned
- Make monetary grants
Our Operating Principles
- We seek to identify solutions and make a measurable impact.
- We invest in evidence-informed strategies.
- We believe the most effective organizations and initiatives engage and listen to those most affected.
- We value fairness, trustworthiness, and inclusion – in dealing with constituents, partners, others working to serve the community.
- We commit to learning from our work and to sharing knowledge with others whenever possible.
- We will collaborate with others when possible – and encourage collaboration among partners when it would benefit the community.
- We prefer to take a long-term and big-picture focus, and will consider the positive and negative impacts of our work.
- We value innovation and will not shy away from supporting strategic and appropriate risk-taking.
- We look for opportunities to replicate and scale the most effective organizations and programs.
- We pledge to be candid and transparent with our partners, and we seek the same in return.
- We honor our fiduciary responsibility.
531 S. Main St., Suite ML-7, Greenville, SC 29601 ◊ 864-233-3688