The Graham Foundation accepts full applications by invitation only. Our spring 2017 grants cycle is closed, but we will accept letters of intent again August 15 – September 1, 2017. The fall Letter of Intent form will be available on this site for download on August 11, 2017.
For organizations that have been invited to apply to the spring cycle, click here to download the spring 2017 grant application. Note: To complete the application, you will need to download the document using the download tool in your browser. You cannot add information to the form as it is displayed on the internet. Don’t forget to save the completed form to your computer.
Please submit the following documents to us by 5:00 pm, April 7, 2017.
- Completed application form
- Project budget (if applying for project support)
- Organizational budget
- Tax exempt letter
- Most recent fiscal year-end financial statement (audited, if available)
- List of board members (names and affiliations)
Please do not include covers, binding or special formatting. Choose an option below for submitting the application. You do not have to do both.
To submit by email:
- scan and combine all documents into a single PDF document, titled as “Your Organization Name – Spring 2017 Grant Application”
- use subject line: Spring 2017 Grant Application Submission
- send to firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit by mail:
- print, paperclip, and send one set of application documents to:
If you have questions, feel free to contact us by phone (233-3688) or email email@example.com.